What are agronomic practices?:
- AATRE GREEN has made a commitment to sustainable agriculture - this starts with improving the land and using it more efficiently.
- Agronomic practices are steps farmers incorporate into their farm management systems to improve soil quality, enhance water use, manage crop residue and improve the environment through better fertilizer management.
- These steps not only improve a farmer’s bottom line by decreasing input costs, but also improve the environment by decreasing water use and over-fertilization.
- Agronomic practices are a vital part of AATRE GREEN’s three pillars of sustainable agriculture.
- When used in conjunction with the other two biotechnology and breeding farmers can see significant increases in yield and improved quality of the land through agronomic practices.
Our Policy for Agronomy:
- 1. Agronomy service
- 2. 25% partnership
- 3. 50% partnership
- We are working with farmers with this above policies. We promise/guaranty to the farmer for production of any crop